OpenSSH for Mac v7.5
- 37 次查看 1 次下载
- 标签：openssh ssh connectivity technicals technical users user rely users user telnets telnet rlogins rlogin ftps ftp passwords password transmitteds transmitted unencrypteds unencrypted openssh encrypts encrypt passwords password
- 时间：2017年03月20日 更新 文件大小： 1.5 MB
- 开发商：OpenSSH.com 官网首页
- 支持类型：OS X 10.2 or later
- microsoft project
来自Mac App Store官方介绍
OpenSSH is a free version of the SSH connectivity tools that technical users of the Internet rely on. Users of telnet, rlogin, and ftp may not realize that their password is transmitted across the Internet unencrypted, but it is. OpenSSH encrypts all traffic (including passwords) to effectively eliminate eavesdropping, connection hijacking, and other attacks. Additionally, OpenSSH provides secure tunneling capabilities and several authentication methods, and supports all SSH protocol versions.
Note: While the software is classified as free, it is actually donationware. Please consider making a donation to help support development.
- ssh(1), sshd(8): Fix weakness in CBC padding oracle countermeasures that allowed a variant of the attack fixed in OpenSSH 7.3 to proceed. Note that the OpenSSH client disables CBC ciphers by default, sshd offers them as lowest-preference options and will remove them by default entriely in the next release. Reported by Jean Paul Degabriele, Kenny Paterson, Martin Albrecht and Torben Hansen of Royal Holloway, University of London.
- sftp-client(1): [portable OpenSSH only] On Cygwin, a client making a recursive file transfer could be maniuplated by a hostile server to perform a path-traversal attack. creating or modifying files outside of the intended target directory. Reported by Jann Horn of Google Project Zero.
- ssh(1), sshd(8): Support "=-" syntax to easily remove methods from algorithm lists, e.g. Ciphers=-*cbc. bz#2671
- sshd(1): Fix NULL dereference crash when key exchange start messages are sent out of sequence.
- ssh(1), sshd(8): Allow form-feed characters to appear in configuration files.
- sshd(8): Fix regression in OpenSSH 7.4 support for the server-sig-algs extension, where SHA2 RSA signature methods were not being correctly advertised. bz#2680
- ssh(1), ssh-keygen(1): Fix a number of case-sensitivity bugs in known_hosts processing. bz#2591 bz#2685
- ssh(1): Allow ssh to use certificates accompanied by a private key file but no corresponding plain *.pub public key. bz#2617
- ssh(1): When updating hostkeys using the UpdateHostKeys option, accept RSA keys if HostkeyAlgorithms contains any RSA keytype. Previously, ssh could ignore RSA keys when only the ssh-rsa-sha2-* methods were enabled in HostkeyAlgorithms and not the old ssh-rsa method. bz#2650 ssh(1): Detect and report excessively long configuration file lines. bz#2651
- Merge a number of fixes found by Coverity and reported via Redhat and FreeBSD. Includes fixes for some memory and file descriptor leaks in error paths. bz#2687 ssh-keyscan(1): Correctly hash hosts with a port number. bz#2692
- ssh(1), sshd(8): When logging long messages to stderr, don't truncate "rn" if the length of the message exceeds the buffer. bz#2688
- ssh(1): Fully quote [host]:port in generated ProxyJump/-J command- line; avoid confusion over IPv6 addresses and shells that treat square bracket characters specially. ssh-keygen(1): Fix corruption of known_hosts when running "ssh-keygen -H" on a known_hosts containing already-hashed entries.
- Fix various fallout and sharp edges caused by removing SSH protocol 1 support from the server, including the server banner string being incorrectly terminated with only n (instead of rn), confusing error messages from ssh-keyscan bz#2583 and a segfault in sshd if protocol v.1 was enabled for the client and sshd_config contained references to legacy keys bz#2686.
- ssh(1), sshd(8): Free fd_set on connection timeout. bz#2683
- sshd(8): Fix Unix domain socket forwarding for root (regression in OpenSSH 7.4). sftp(1): Fix division by zero crash in "df" output when server returns zero total filesystem blocks/inodes.
- ssh(1), ssh-add(1), ssh-keygen(1), sshd(8): Translate OpenSSL errors encountered during key loading to more meaningful error codes. bz#2522 bz#2523
- ssh-keygen(1): Sanitise escape sequences in key comments sent to printf but preserve valid UTF-8 when the locale supports it; bz#2520
- ssh(1), sshd(8): Return reason for port forwarding failures where feasible rather than always "administratively prohibited". bz#2674
- sshd(8): Fix deadlock when AuthorizedKeysCommand or AuthorizedPrincipalsCommand produces a lot of output and a key is matched early. bz#2655
- Regression tests: several reliability fixes. bz#2654 bz#2658 bz#2659 ssh(1): Fix typo in ~C error message for bad port forward cancellation. bz#2672
- ssh(1): Show a useful error message when included config files can't be opened; bz#2653
- sshd(8): Make sshd set GSSAPIStrictAcceptorCheck=yes as the manual page (previously incorrectly) advertised. bz#2637
- sshd_config(5): Repair accidentally-deleted mention of %k token in AuthorizedKeysCommand; bz#2656
- sshd(8): Remove vestiges of previously removed LOGIN_PROGRAM; bz#2665
- ssh-agent(1): Relax PKCS#11 whitelist to include libexec and common 32-bit compatibility library directories.
- sftp-client(1): Fix non-exploitable integer overflow in SSH2_FXP_NAME response handling.
- ssh-agent(1): Fix regression in 7.4 of deleting PKCS#11-hosted keys. It was not possible to delete them except by specifying their full physical path. bz#2682
- sshd(8): Avoid sandbox errors for Linux S390 systems using an ICA crypto coprocessor.
- sshd(8): Fix non-exploitable weakness in seccomp-bpf sandbox arg inspection.
- ssh(1): Fix X11 forwarding on OSX where X11 was being started by launchd. bz#2341
- ssh-keygen(1), ssh(1), sftp(1): Fix output truncation for various that contain non-printable characters where the codeset in use is ASCII.
- build: Fix builds that attempt to link a kerberised libldns. bz#2603
- build: Fix compilation problems caused by unconditionally defining _XOPEN_SOURCE in wide character detection.
- sshd(8): Fix sandbox violations for clock_gettime VSDO syscall fallback on some Linux/X32 kernels. bz#2142
相关截图 图片数： 0 张(点击图片查看大图)
下载列表 文件数： 1 文件大小： 1.5 MB举报
- OpenSSH for Mac (链接无效或不能下载请点击反馈给我们)
文件名 版本 下载次数 上传时间 上传者 操作 1. ftp.openbsd.org 网友共享版 v7.5 1 2017-03-20 网友共享 点击下载 苹果软件园为积极推动苹果电脑在国内的发展，倡导资源共享，软件汉化。所有下载链接均来自网友分享试用,请24小时内删除!希望大家有条件的积极支持正版.